Paper and poster/demo submissions are invited into one of four main conference areas:
- Narrative Systems: covering technological research from narrative AI to authoring tools.
- Interactive Narrative Theory: exploring narratological models and literary approaches.
- Interactive Narrative Impact and Applications: describing the impact of interactive narrative of society and novel applications.
- The Interactive Narrative Research Discipline and Contemporary Practice: presenting new philosophies and methodologies.
- July 39th – Submission deadline (full, short, poster/demo)
- October 5th – Notifications to authors
- October 15th – Camera-ready paper due
Calls for the art exhibition, workshops and doctoral consortium will be available soon.
See the ICIDS 2021 website for details: https://ardin.online/conferences/icids-interactive-storytelling/icids-2021-tallinn/